Monday, August 13, 2012

Big Girl Bed

Savannah's room is about to get a mini makeover due to the upcoming arrival of Baby Shaw in December.  I have been looking for a big girl bed for a while now (see related post here).  I originally wanted an upholstered daybed, but after thinking about all of the kid gunk that might get on this bed I decided against anything with upholstery.  I found this little cutie at West Elm:



This is the Window Daybed in white lacquer.  I think this bed will be perfect to transition her room from a nursery to a big girl space. I also think the design is so versatile that it can work with many different styles.  The bed has already been ordered and installed and so far I am pleased with the quality and Savannah loves it!  Will post pics of the mini makeover when it is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment